Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hey Everyone

Hey to everyone and Happy Holidays!

I'm proud to announce that I just created this blog. For years I have been keeping a blog on MySpace and posting notes on Facebook, but to get more exposure I will try to keep up to date on this blog.

I'm a high school senior and these AP classes are killing my time, but I still dedicate most of my time to college football and college basketball; those two sports are my life.

I'm also the "only true Texas fan east of the Mississippi" one of my teachers call me. I love my Texas Longhorns.

I am a sports man, in fact somebody created a page on facebook called "Who needs ESPN, we have Patrick Woo" and I don't know who made it yet, but I will find out, ha.

My ultimate goal in life is to go to the University of Texas at Austin as I get ready for a dream job at ESPN as a college football analyst. And speaking of college football, it's Bowl Season, what a great time of year! My bowl blogs I used to keep on MySpace will be posted shortly.

-Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment